Oxandrin and Anadrol-50 are both oral anabolic steroids approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and they are competing for market share in the world of HIV treatments. Both are described as "open label" drugs and as such, are prescribed to reverse wasting and metabolic complications associated with HIV. Anadrol-50 is among the most potent steroids ever developed for building muscle, and study participants gained an average of pounds for each 100 pounds of weight. Early studies indicate minimal side effects with liver toxicity, but that is not a certainty since oral anabolics are known for liver toxicity. Many studies have documented Oxandrin's safety and effectiveness in treating HIV wasting. It is metabolized in the kidney and acts without the masculinizing side effects associated with other steroids, such as Anadrol-50. One study showed an average weight gain of 24 pounds following 8 months of treatment. Oxandrin is the best choice for those at the earliest stages of AIDS wasting syndrome. However, when a more aggressive treatment is necessary, Anadrol-50 is stronger, less expensive, and more effective, but liver function must be monitored closely.
The side effects of Anadrol can include liver damage as this steroid is highly hepatotoxic. The use of this steroid will increase liver enzyme values; you should not supplement if your liver isn’t healthy. While liver enzyme values will increase, this does not mean damage has occurred, but it is an indicator of stress that could lead to damage. If liver damage is to be avoided excess alcohol consumption must be avoided. Avoiding all alcohol isn’t a bad idea. The individual should also avoid all over the counter (OTC) medications when possible. Many OTC meds are hepatotoxic, in some cases, more so than many anabolic steroids. OTC meds should be limited to when only absolutely necessary. The individual should also ensure he does not supplement with any other hepatotoxic anabolic steroids, specifically C17-alpha alkylated (C17-aa) steroids when supplementing with Anadrol. There should also be at minimum six weeks of no C17-aa steroid use after Anadrol use and total use should be limited to 4-6 weeks. If the individual can follow these rules, while enzyme values will increase with use, they should return to normal after use is discontinued and no damage will be done.
1. The steroid works fast and in most cases, you will start noticing results within the first week of usage.
2. The tablets are very good for starting a bulking cycle.
3. When taken in the right quantity, Anadrol . Superdrol is very effective in building lean mass.
4. The steroid is easily available and hence popular with both beginner and advanced steroid users.
5. Leads to fast results. Users usually gain 20 to 30 pounds within the first cycle. However, like is the case with most anabolic steroids, some of the weight is due to water retention.
6. Anadrol has low undergone binding characteristics that make it great for stacking with other steroids like tren, Test, and Deca.
7. When stacked with Anavar , the steroid can be used in cutting.
8. Improves your appetitive and amount of red blood cells in your body.
9. Helps to increase nitrogen retention in the cells and in turn enhancing protein synthesis .
10. Leads to rapid mass and weight gain when used with a good PCT and as part of stack.
11. Can help to reduce joint pains usually experienced when exercising.